I’ve got the opportunity to obtain (another) really great camera.
Except this ones a bit more $$, and I cant exactly decide what to do.
So I put it out to the people..
In a nutshell, I really want it, but it would mean cutting a 1+ year trip short by about 10-15 days, but would also mean getting to use it along the way.
- Completely unique, nothing like anything else I own.
- Don’t know anyone else with one
- Results are awesome
- 35mm / No batteries
- Price would be double if I tried obtain one in Australia
- Get to use it for rest of trip
- I’m already carrying too much stuff
- Not all Labs (as I travel) will be able to scan the negs
- Its kinda chunky, wont fit in the cam backpack with the Hasselblad already.
- Max shutter is 1/250th
- No light meter, need to use hand held.
- Cost means cutting trip approx 2 weeks shorter
So you decide.