I’ve got the opportunity to obtain (another) really great camera.
Except this ones a bit more $$, and I cant exactly decide what to do.
So I put it out to the people..
In a nutshell, I really want it, but it would mean cutting a 1+ year trip short by about 10-15 days, but would also mean getting to use it along the way.
– Completely unique, nothing like anything else I own.
– Don’t know anyone else with one
– Results are awesome
– 35mm / No batteries
– Price would be double if I tried obtain one in Australia
– Get to use it for rest of trip
– I’m already carrying too much stuff
– Not all Labs (as I travel) will be able to scan the negs
– Its kinda chunky, wont fit in the cam backpack with the Hasselblad already.
– Max shutter is 1/250th
– No light meter, need to use hand held.
– Cost means cutting trip approx 2 weeks shorter
So you decide.